For large trolleys, pallet trucks and forklifts
WorkZone has been specially designed to be an effective wheel contamination control method for areas subject to heavy wheeled traffic. It effectively attracts, collects and retains contamination from the wheels of forklifts, pallet trucks, large trolleys and carts, preventing particles and microbes from getting into your critical areas.
WorkZone has the flexibility to be installed into a variety of heavy duty areas and is accompanied by either a heavy duty aluminium or low profile food grade stainless steel edging option.
- Prevents up to 99.9% of contamination from entering your critical areas.
- It effectively attracts, collects, retains and controls contamination from the wheels
of forklifts, pallet trucks, large trolleys and carts.
- Large sizes available to ensure maximum wheel contamination control.
- The ONLY effective solution to heavy-wheeled traffic.
- Comes complete with two different edging options: heavy duty aluminium
edging or a lower profile stainless steel option.
- Coving and inlaid options available.
- Periodic replacement or service contract available.
- Masking available, to hide the contamination collected on Dycem.
Product Options Available
Bespoke Product Options
- Suitable for areas that are complex in shape and construction.
- Ideal for inlaid or wall to wall installations.
- Ideal for facilities that require multiple installations at any one time.
- Available with a range of edging options that helps tailor Dycem to your individual needs.
- Expected life cycle efficiency (if maintained correctly as per manufacturer's instructions) guaranteed for 1 - 5 years.
- Standard 12 month warranty offered from date of installation.
- Offered as a 1 - 5 year contract, with the option of affordable extended warranty and service options, to ensure Dycem performs as effectively as possible during its working life.
Basic Specification of CZ02 WorkZone